pondelok 11. februára 2013

Správa od Sooyoung

Sooyoung zverejnila fotky z oslavy jej narodením s rodinou  a aj s tortou s názvom ich tour. 
Tá torta vyzerá byť chutná :D


Syoung birthday!

Syoung's birthday! Reporting I'm alive♥
Even though I'm not in Korea
In order to wish Sooyoung a happy birthday
I was really moved that you all did volunteer work and prepared many events ㅠㅅㅠ
I think that's the happiest gift ever!
In a place where I can't just walk there,
it feels like our SONE are doing meaningful things for us, so thank you very very much..♥
Whenever a year goes by. And as I become a year older, I'm not that happy about my birthday coming around againㅋㅋ
SONE, because you all have become a reason why I should be happy about it ,, Thank you so much,,
I don't know what country I will be in on my next birthday..
But whereever your hearts are, your feelings get delivered,,♥
Thank you!!^^

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára