streda 5. februára 2014

Dráma 'Prime Minister and I' skončila.

4. februára bola odvysielaná posledná časť drámy 'Prime Minister and I', kde hrala hlavnú úlohu Yoona. Tá sa nezabudla prostredníctvom správy poďakovať fanúšikom a všetkým, ktorí na dráme pracovali.

yoonapmaiending

 Thank You So Much
Thank you so much to everyone who watched ‘Prime Minister & I’ for 4 months

and supported Nam Dajung♡

It really doesn’t feel like this drama has ended.

Through this drama. I’m happy to have met such a good director and writers.
And great senior [actors].

Especially.. Me, who was lacking a lot.

I’m really grateful for the director and seniors who always taught and helped me.
I wanted to say thank you so much to our fans who consistently supported Nam Dajung Yoona^^
And viewers who watched♡

As expected, there were quite a number of things that I felt and gained through this work.

I will continue to work hard and become an improving and matured Yoona
So please support and watch over me!

Also, please give Girls’ Generation, who will be greeting you with a new appearance, lots of love♡

It’s late, but happy new year~^^
Thank you.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára