sobota 10. novembra 2012

Yuri Official Website Selca Picture

Yuri nám opäť poslala cute selcu a spávu.
V nej píše, že pracujú na nových pesničkách na albume a choreografii a nezabudla napísať, aby sme neprechladli lebo už začína byť zima.
Ochh, cute Yuri. :)

Ta-da.
Soshi has a performance in LA~
I'm really sad I can't share it with you personally..
But I'm presenting you peppero at least like this~
We're consistently working hard on a new album, performance, and songs,
so you have to promise to look forward to it lots and lots.
Just as much as SONE.
We also miss you and are waiting.
I miss you euhehehe~ (more of a 'huh huh' laughing sound)
It's getting cold, so be careful not to catch a cold!




heuk (crying sound) wan bo ship so ('I miss you so much' shortened) 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára